Track income and expenses, receive alerts to keep you on track, go back in history, and more.
One of the best personal budgeting tools available. Can be used stand-alone, or you can link your budget with your Connections or Projects for even more budgeting power. Built-in help will guide you step-by-step as you build your budget from the ground up. Use the "copy" budget option to play "what-if" games, link your budget to another to get a "combined" view of accounts. These are only a few of the features that cause our budgeting system to stand tall compared to others.
What makes your budgeting system so special?
Besides the ability to work directly with Connections and Projects, check out all these features:
- Enter and track your income and expenses (with a helpful starter template)
- Keep track of your budget and checkbook balances
- Receive alerts when bills need to be paid, balances are low, or you are running out of money
- Receive alerts when it appears you might have bounced a check
- Go back in time to view prior month budgets
- Make multiple updates at once using our open data entry grids
- Easily setup your budget for the next month using the one-click "Close" button
- Reduce the clutter of what's left in the month by hiding completed entries
In addition to all that, check out these other advanced features you'll receive:
- access to 3 budgets (to handle savings, other checking accounts, etc.)
- ability to link one or more of your budgets together to get a "combined" view
- ability to link your budget with someone else, like your spouse, or friend
- ability to make a copy of your budgets so you can play out "what if" scenarios
Is there a cost to use your budgeting system?
Nope! Budgeting is free for all to use along with Projects. There is a minor cost to use Connections to speed up the budgeting process, but that's optional and does not have to be purchased. When you are ready to start budgeting, simply register for your free account. We'll give you 3 budgets to start with.
Budgeting Preview (classic experience)
In the example below, we show you how a typical budget might appear in the middle of the month. You can see where actual amounts were posted, along with those expenses yet to be paid. You see warning messages, along with an updated Budget and Checkbook status.
©2019 Budget Ninjas, LLC. All rights reserved.